International Northern Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International Northern Union Forum

This forum is dedicated to the International Northern Union.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Communist Party of INU

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Communist Party of INU - Page 2 Empty Re: Communist Party of INU Sat May 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Adronda

I know we all don't like getting telegram messages that are people promoting themselves, or some group that they're a part of. This message, though, I veiw as valuable enough that I'm choosing to do this.

We all know that Zwotstyg is pushing for political parties, and maybe you care, maybe you don't. Some of you may feel like that there isn't a party for you, or maybe you're not a part of the forums(I recommend you do, it's a lot of fun). If you think that there isn't a party for you, think about the Communist Party of the INU. We accept anyone who's interested, and we'll listen to anyone's ideas, it's what we do. We care about everyone in this region and will do what we can to make sure everyone's safe and happy.

(Here it is, let me know what changes or additions to make).

27Communist Party of INU - Page 2 Empty Re: Communist Party of INU Sun May 11, 2014 12:05 am

Kernan

That sounds great, I approve.

28Communist Party of INU - Page 2 Empty Re: Communist Party of INU Sun May 11, 2014 12:14 am

Adronda

Ok, I'll send it out tomorrow

29Communist Party of INU - Page 2 Empty Re: Communist Party of INU Mon May 12, 2014 8:53 am

Adronda

Sorry, I'll send it out today, unless you don't think I should since we might be merging parties

30Communist Party of INU - Page 2 Empty Re: Communist Party of INU Mon May 12, 2014 10:16 am

Kernan

Yea just wait.

31Communist Party of INU - Page 2 Empty Re: Communist Party of INU Sat May 31, 2014 3:48 am

Kernan

As you may or may not know all the Left-Wing Parties...including the Communist Party...Have merged. Due to this I am hereby absolving the Communist Party and urge all of my Comrades to join the Northern Social Party.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum