International Northern Union Forum

This forum is dedicated to the International Northern Union.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: Introduce Yourself! on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:07 am

Hey, this is South Returia, or if you want to call me by one of my internet nicknames, Sylandrophol. I'm a space nerd.

View user profile http://sylandrophol.deviantart.com/

77 Re: Introduce Yourself! on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:46 am

Hi all, I am the elected president of the Federal Republic of Axem, we are a parliamentary republic with a deep republican tradition and a deep respect for international relations and international law. We would like to know how we can begin to participate in the organization and induce neighboring nations to open embassies in our territory.

View user profile

78 Hello on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi, I'm originally from The First Coalition, which was a defender region. The Black Riders are too powerful though so we kinda gave up on that so now I'm here to do all the political stuff that nationstates is meant for.

View user profile

79 Amero Union. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:03 am

Greetings from the Amero Union and the great Holy King, your majesty, Jason Rorson IV. The King rules the Nation and all of its realms with an even fist. The Nation believes in supporting education and the justice systems, while also keeping a strong emphasis on defense. The King has just been crowned less than a year ago and is still making his name known to his subjects.

View user profile

80 Re: Introduce Yourself! on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Hi. I am the Hidden Refuge of Imladris and I look forward to getting to know you all! You guys seem really cool and I have been on NS for about two years and enjoy it thoroughly.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum