International Northern Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International Northern Union Forum

This forum is dedicated to the International Northern Union.

You are not connected. Please login or register

oh my god, we have a lot to discuss

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1oh my god, we have a lot to discuss Empty oh my god, we have a lot to discuss Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:37 pm

New Educandi

New Educandi

hello every one. we have a lot of stuff to go through

first, the sister region bill was vetoed, so we need to make a new one. Zwotstyg said this:

"--First, it was a bit more directed at the governments and operations within other sister regions than at the development towards the interregional union.
--It didn't establish any minimums which need to be reached before interregional elections would be launched.
--It didn't establish any system to use to approve new sister regions, recognize them, and limit the number we'll start with.

With that in mind, remember that this is only a quick system to regulate the creation of new sister regions and the beginning of interregional elections. Here, then, are the only things it really needs to answer:
--How will new sister regions be approved and recognized? (my recommendation is that someone who wants to make a sister region will telegram the Supreme Council with the name of the potential region; if the SC approves it, the sister region could be founded and would be recognized as a sister to the INU.)
--How many initial sister regions will be allow? (I recommend no more than four or five; I might even hand Rachariaa over to someone here to restart the ISU.)
--What requirements must be met by the sister regions before interregional elections are launched? (I recommend that each region should have an established regional government with a population of at least 70 people, with a minimum WA percentage of 20%.)"
~Zwotstgy

so, with this in mind, lets get to deciding this. I'll make a discussion on the forum.

and we have some other stuff:

1. COLLAPSING THE SUPREME COUNCIL: if we vote for this, we will shrink the supreme council to one person, and we can decide the name for it. just make you suggestion in the discussion will make.

2. RECRUITMENT BORD: since we have the new recruitment system, we should vote on enlarging the 'secretary of recrutement' position to, maybe 5 people. here is zwotstyg for how this would work:

"Now that we have adopted a new way to recruit (by using mass-telegrams and a processing region), there's no longer a need for one person to select each nation in particular to invite. All we need are people to send mass-telegrams with telegram stamps and one person to check through the nations that arrive in INU Island to send them the password. My specific idea is that we expand the "Secretary of Recruitment" position into a Recruitment Board of, say, 5 people. The leader would be the Director of Recruitment; this person would be the one to check nations waiting in INU Island and send the password to those he/she approves. The other four members would simply be recruiters; they would use mass-telegrams (which rely on telegram stamps; stamps have to be bought, at a price of $1 per 1000 stamps) to send a recruitment telegram to WA members and new nations. The telegram would be written by the Director, who would also assign each board member of a particular group to recruit from (for example, the first 3000 nations on the WA list, 2000 new nations, etc). The Director would be elected just as the current recruiter is, and he/she would appoint the other board members upon taking office."
~zwotstyg

and, lastly, INUCA regulations. i strongly encourage voting for this, and what it would mean is that we have to do at least some thing every week. this could be either amending a passed law, or voting for a new one.

alright, so, try to get every thing in one post. then, if you disagree with someone, the you can focus on one thing.

~Franklin Xenol, New Educandi

2oh my god, we have a lot to discuss Empty Re: oh my god, we have a lot to discuss Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:17 am

New Kormania

New Kormania

--How will new sister regions be approved and recognized?
I agree with Zwotstyg recommendation and would the ' would be sister region ' be recognized by the SC if they reach the requirements or would they be approve before they reach the requirements ?
--How many initial sister regions will be allow?
If there was a limit then would the SC stop recognizing any other sister region after they reach the limit which is allowed ?
--What requirements must be met by the sister regions before interregional elections are launched?
I recommend that each region should have an established regional government with a population of at least 80 people, with a minimum WA percentage of 15%

I vote no for the collapsing of the supreme council

I vote yes for the enlargement of the position of Secretary of Recruitment

I vote yes for the INUCA regulations

3oh my god, we have a lot to discuss Empty Re: oh my god, we have a lot to discuss Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:26 pm

Rysothinor

Rysothinor

--How will new sister regions be approved and recognized?
I'm thinking they would need a go both from the SC and the INUCA just to make sure that they are completely adequate for being in relation to the INU, the last thing we want is a poorly made, hastily approved sister region bringing a bad name to the INU and constricting our recruiting efforts.

I'd say no greater than three until we can make sure that they are stable before continuing to create more.

--What requirements must be met by the sister regions before interregional elections are launched?
I would say population of 50 and WA of 50% just to be sure that they can stay strong against raiders who might try to take them to weaken us

I vote for the collapse of the SC

I vote yes for the enlargement of the Secretary of Recruitment

I abstain from vote for the INUCA regulations

4oh my god, we have a lot to discuss Empty Re: oh my god, we have a lot to discuss Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:35 pm

Zwotstyg

Zwotstyg
Admin

New Kormania wrote:--How will new sister regions be approved and recognized?
I agree with Zwotstyg recommendation and would the ' would be sister region ' be recognized by the SC if they reach the requirements or would they be approve before they reach the requirements ?
If there was a limit then would the SC stop recognizing any other sister region after they reach the limit which is allowed ?
I recommend that each region should have an established regional government with a population of at least 80 people, with a minimum WA percentage of 15%

I vote no for the collapsing of the supreme council

I vote yes for the enlargement of the position of Secretary of Recruitment

I vote yes for the INUCA regulations
I thought I'd answer your question about recognizing sister regions, just to clear it up.

This limit would ONLY be about recognizing sister regions before the interregional government is established. So, for instance, if we choose four, then only the INU and four sister regions will elect the very first interregional government. Afterward, the interregional government does have the ability to admit new regions, so that's how we'll allow other regions to join. Additional sister regions can be founded; they just won't be officially recognized until the interregional government admits them (they also have to meet the size requirements and such before they can be admitted).

https://internorthernunion.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum