International Northern Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International Northern Union Forum

This forum is dedicated to the International Northern Union.

You are not connected. Please login or register

INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA)

+3
Kernan
Timurid Empire
Astrosis
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Empty INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Sun May 04, 2014 4:47 pm

Astrosis

Astrosis

As of May 1st, the 2nd INU Congressional Assembly has commenced! Our first course of action is to nominate a chairman of the Assembly. I would like to put myself up for nomination, but feel free to enter yourself into the election if you desire.

Last edited by Zwotstyg on Sun May 04, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Logistics)

2INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Sun May 04, 2014 6:40 pm

Timurid Empire

Timurid Empire

I vote for The Dominion of Astrosis.

3INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Sun May 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Kernan

I back Asterosis

4INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Mon May 05, 2014 2:40 am

Tracian Empire

Tracian Empire

I vote for Astrosis as Chairman of the INUCA

5INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Mon May 05, 2014 1:56 pm

Adronda

I also vote for Astrosis

6INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Mon May 05, 2014 5:19 pm

The Foxfyre Islands

The Foxfyre Islands

I'm still new to the region but based on what I know I will back Astrosis as well

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_foxfyre_islands

7INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Tue May 06, 2014 2:39 am

Jonessippi

Jonessippi

I vote for Astorosis.

8INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Tue May 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Astrosis

Astrosis

Thank you all for your support! I hope to serve the INUCA justly and well.

9INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (2nd INUCA) Tue May 06, 2014 7:57 pm

Kernan

I put my faith in every decision you make.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum