International Northern Union Forum

This forum is dedicated to the International Northern Union.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Northern Social Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Northern Social Party on Sat May 31, 2014 12:57 am

Welcome to the Northern Social Party.

The Northern Social Party is a general left-wing party, welcoming a wide range of progressive ideals. We are devoted to making political and social progress in the INU, to push the region into its greatest age of prosperity.

Positions on Current Issues
Interregional Union
The NSP is generally in favor of the interregional union. We see it as a unique opportunity to expand the influence of the INU and make it the center of a new entity in NationStates. The INU should embrace cooperation with its sister regions to work as a single unit.
Defending
The NSP is strongly in favor of the INU's status as a defender. We believe that our region should do whatever possible to put forces on the frontline against raiders to help protect the sovereignty of foreign regions. All regions should have a right to their independence; the INU should work only to free regions from raider control and refuse any form of imperialism.
Citizenship
The NSP stands against any form of citizenship process. We believe that citizenship is an unnecessary measure, as it provides no voting security and only restricts the political freedom of the nations of the region. Everyone should be free to vote and run for office in the INU, equal to all other nations of the region.
Regional Government
The NSP supports a larger and stronger central government in the INU. We feel that a more developed and powerful administration will allow changes to happen more quickly and with more effect in the region. A powerful regional government would serve as a vehicle of progress for the INU, and the NSP will work to make the regional administration more capable of improving the region as needed.

Party Leadership
An administration system for the NSP will be established as soon as the party grows large enough.

To join the NSP, simply post here in this forum and you will be officially admitted to the party.

View user profile http://internorthernunion.forumotion.com

2 Re: Northern Social Party on Sat May 31, 2014 1:10 am

Obviously, I will join the NSP. That's one member.

3 Re: Northern Social Party on Sat May 31, 2014 3:45 am

I officially join the NSP

View user profile

4 Re: Northern Social Party on Sat May 31, 2014 6:14 am

I'm joining the NSP.

5 Re: Northern Social Party on Sat May 31, 2014 7:20 am

I'm joining the NSP too.

View user profile

6 Re: Northern Social Party on Sat May 31, 2014 7:30 am

Me too

View user profile

7 Re: Northern Social Party on Sat May 31, 2014 3:50 pm

I'm in.

View user profile

8 Re: Northern Social Party on Sat May 31, 2014 6:57 pm

I am joining the NSP.

View user profile

9 Re: Northern Social Party on Sat May 31, 2014 10:54 pm

I'm in.

View user profile

10 Re: Northern Social Party on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:05 pm

All right, everyone. The NSP launches, now, with eight members. That's a good start.

The first thing we need to do is decide on leadership positions for the party. Obviously, since much more work needs to be done outside of the party, we need to keep these few and simple. I suggest only two positions: a party president, who will generally lead the party, and a party chairman, who will direct elections within the party and the process for party nominations for INU government positions.

If this plan is approved, I officially nominate Xin Prussia for party president and Luso for the party chairman. I do not intend to hold any office within the party.

Please post your opinion as to these two positions and, if you approve, to the two nominees.

11 Joining on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:27 pm

Am in.

View user profile

12 Re: Northern Social Party on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Count me in!
PS: Is there something I need to do to leave the PUP or will you do it before you close it?

View user profile

13 Re: Northern Social Party on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:00 pm

If everyone else aproves, I accept my nomination. Also, I aprove Xin Prussia's nomination.

View user profile

14 Re: Northern Social Party on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:38 am

I'd like to join.

View user profile

15 Re: Northern Social Party on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:36 am

The Republic of Aquilon now formally supports and requests to join this political party.

View user profile

16 Re: Northern Social Party on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:11 pm

I approve the nominations of Xin Prussia, for party president, and Luso, for the party chairman.

View user profile

17 Re: Northern Social Party on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:32 am

I'll accept my nomination as well. I'll back Luso's chairmanship.

18 Re: Northern Social Party on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:07 pm

As per our agreement, I have closed down the SUP and deleted It's thread.

19 Re: Northern Social Party on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:41 am

I would like to join the party

View user profile

20 Re: Northern Social Party on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:40 pm

i request to join the nsp

View user profile

21 Re: Northern Social Party on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:25 pm

I have finally got around to requesting to join the NSP, so I request to join the NSP

View user profile

22 Re: Northern Social Party on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:15 pm

Tracian Empire, Adrianicia, Adronda, I believe I have the authority to say this, so your requests for joining the party have been accepted. I apologize for delivering this so late but I wasn't very sure on whether or not I have been accepted as Party Chairman, since there was no confirmation on the matter, but as I was the only nomination I think it's safe to say I'm the Chairman.

Also, since we're on this matter, I'd like to ask if both the nominations for Party President (Xin Prussia) and Party Chairman (Myself) are confirmed and if we are now holding such positions, just to be sure.

View user profile

23 Re: Northern Social Party on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:51 pm

I wonder if I can join?

View user profile

24 Re: Northern Social Party on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:09 pm

As a previous defender, I'm all for this party.

View user profile

25 Re: Northern Social Party on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:34 pm

I'm in

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum