International Northern Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International Northern Union Forum

This forum is dedicated to the International Northern Union.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Military List

+3
Adronda
Kernan
Astrosis
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Military List Empty Military List Tue May 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Astrosis

Astrosis

Alright people! As acting chairman of the INUCA, I declare the 2nd INUCA to commence! To kick of the litany of proposals I hope for us to enact, I would like to make a very basic proposal. I believe that as a defender nation, we have been a little lenient on the intricacies of our military. As such, I feel it is imperative to show our military might to other regions. I propose that we add an additional link to the WFE, not just the "apply to the defense organization" one. This link would give a list of our military nations, and boost our overall regional morale.

2Military List Empty Re: Military List Tue May 06, 2014 8:06 pm

Astrosis

Astrosis

Proper format will be added soon!

3Military List Empty Re: Military List Wed May 07, 2014 1:56 am

Kernan

I dont think we should. We would be revealing our strength to the Black Riders who could flood us and take over.

4Military List Empty Re: Military List Wed May 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Adronda

I agree with Keenan on this topic, but not on that they could take us over. They can't, we're founded in a way that they can't get power to take us over, but it's not good to reveal who our military nations are, or how many there are.

5Military List Empty Re: Military List Thu May 08, 2014 1:40 am

Timurid Empire

Timurid Empire

I agree that we must hide our military strength. But it would be a good idea to have a good show of force every so often.

6Military List Empty Re: Military List Thu May 08, 2014 3:12 am

Tracian Empire

Tracian Empire

It is not good to reveal our military force,. .. maybe just a part from it?

7Military List Empty Re: Military List Thu May 08, 2014 5:42 am

New Kormania

New Kormania

Revealing our military force is good but the fact that it shows the number of military nations which are very low in numbers because of the low recruitment rate we have in the military branch.

8Military List Empty Re: Military List Thu May 08, 2014 1:59 pm

The Foxfyre Islands

The Foxfyre Islands

Kernan wrote:I dont think we should. We would be revealing our strength to the Black Riders who could flood us and take over.

I fully agree, keep teh defender list classified. TITO does that with great effect so most of their defenders are unknown.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_foxfyre_islands

9Military List Empty Re: Military List Fri May 09, 2014 3:08 am

Tracian Empire

Tracian Empire

I vote against

10Military List Empty Re: Military List Sat May 10, 2014 7:22 am

Astrosis

Astrosis

The Military Act has failed 0-6. This was a good test run to kick off our activity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum