International Northern Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International Northern Union Forum

This forum is dedicated to the International Northern Union.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion of Rules

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Discussion of Rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion of Rules Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Zwotstyg

Zwotstyg
Admin

Since nobody has produced any further ideas, we are now god to go for everyone to found their own political parties!! If you would like to found a party, please follow these directions:

--Go under the forum "Political Parties" (you are already there anyway).
--Create a new topic with the same name as your new political party.
--Write the description/first post; it should include something along the lines of "post here if you'd like to join" or, if your process is different, all necessary information for people to successfully join your political party.
--I would recommend that when you gain enough members, you begin working out a system to choose nominees and leaders so your party is prepared for elections.

https://internorthernunion.forumotion.com

27Discussion of Rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion of Rules Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:40 am

Jonessippi

Jonessippi

UK Britain-Prussia wrote:That's fair enough. I agree with everything you have proposed, and to be honest I can't really see any amendments to them.

Shall we open a new forum section for political parties to be created? Each party can have its own thread, where it'll post its constitution, manifesto, and its members can discuss the party and its direction/aims. That sort of thing.

Makes sense to me. this will help ensure that each party's legitimate.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum