International Northern Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International Northern Union Forum

This forum is dedicated to the International Northern Union.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself!

+40
South Returia
Viguslav
Adrianicia
Isakkophland
Lons
Aquilon
Empire of Solas
Flardania
Schweigen
Trontos
Ichoria
Dalter1
The Foxfyre Islands
Linarae
Omdrax
Heart of Kalinigrad
Igniscaeli
Kaverikstan
Interlatist
Kbedians
Graeon
Gutreich
Confederacy States
Barrington-Highsworth
Darnist
Cesatar
Altique
Albiorix
The Celestial Lands
The Crimson Crown
Rysothinor
Branson-Crumstainia
New Educandi
Luso
Othelos
Albynia
Britain-Prussia
Mundimundi
Xin Prussia
Zwotstyg
44 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Introduce Yourself! Empty Introduce Yourself! Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Zwotstyg

Zwotstyg
Admin

Hey guys! Feel free to introduce yourself to everybody in this topic!

https://internorthernunion.forumotion.com

2Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Zwotstyg

Zwotstyg
Admin

Hello, everybody. I'm Zwotstyg--which you surely already know. My original nation is GROSS Independency, in the IWU, and I have been on NationStates since September 11th, 2012. I would be thrilled to get to know everyone, and I look forward to forming a functional and developed region with you!

Feel free to post here if you'd like.

Zwotstyg

3Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:15 am

Xin Prussia

Xin Prussia
Admin

Heya Folks, I'm Xin Prussia. I've been active in NationStates in one way of another for about 4 years now. Six months ago i decided to re-found this nation - my first nation. I'm currently using this as my primary account and I'm looking forward to working with you all!

4Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:16 pm

Mundimundi

Mundimundi

Mundimundi here. Though I did start this account and planned to use it as a full RP nation, I never got around on developing it further because one reason or another. I hope by joining the INU I would get that part down.

It's a pleasure to meet you all.

5Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:32 pm

Hey I've been playing on and off for years in several different regions, looking to get back into the whole government/political aspect of the game.

6Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:12 am

Hey guys,
I'm Raxia.

I've just recently started using Nation States, but I think I already get how it works.

The INU was the only nation that popped out to me on the initial recruitment spam.

So, I joined and now I feel cozy.

I'm the in Ambassador Committee.

I guess that's it about me.

7Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:22 am

Britain-Prussia

Britain-Prussia

Hello! I'm Britain-Prussia, and i've had several different nations on this website for a few years. I used to just come and go with nations; rarely did they see a 1 billion population before I had moved to a new nation. However, I've recently returned to the game and I'm loving it again, especially being a part of an active region like this.

Personally, I'm politically active and interested, so that should help me with the whole political side to the region.

Away from the game, I'm an indie filmmaker, which will probably mean at times I'll be unable to post for a few days. Sad face.

8Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:34 am

Albynia

Albynia

Howdy!

I represent the Duchy of Albynia, which is the only nation I've played for about maybe a year now. I haven't been involved in any sort of regional government up until now so I hope I don't screw it up.

9Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Othelos

Othelos

Hey! I'm Othelos.

I'm an experienced NS player, I've been playing for almost two and a half years now.

My biggest accomplishment was founding The Democratic Union of Allied Nations way back in October 2011, which I helped run for over a year until I closed it due to lack of activity (former members moved to the New Democratic Union, but then recently moved again to the New Coalition of Nations, since both branched off from DUAN). I've founded two other regions (one of which was the Coalition of Nations, which eventually moved to the New Coalition of Nations) and recently tried to refound DUAN, but I don't really have the time atm. I've participated in a bunch of other regions (Kantrias, The Allied Republics, and a few others), but none of them have stuck so far.

Anyway, it's safe to say I'm pretty experienced. I hope to help with the INU and permanently call it home!

10Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Zwotstyg

Zwotstyg
Admin

Wow, I didn't realize DUAN was that old. It was founded only about a month after the IWU was.

11Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Hey fellow people. I'm Nafa as my nifty name title says.
Ive been off and on with NS for 4 years but since last June I've stayed on it for a pretty constant bases. I have been raider, judge, secretary, recruiter, founder, ect. on here and have loved it all and am hoping I can use what ever experience I may have to help this region out Smile

12Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Hey all. Northumbria here.

I've been playing NS on and off for about 6 years now. I first discovered the game in 2004 but didn't come back to it until 2007 and I've been playing it ever since through a variety of nations, though my oldest still-in-play nation is only 5 years old.

I've held pretty much every government role you can think of throughout my time played, ranging from everything from founder to delegate to president to minister to judge, etc, etc.

I'm looking forward to getting involved! Smile

13Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:05 am

Hi all.The Thessian Republic signing on!

I have been playing NS for about 2 to 3 years if i'm correct and I have seen about 12 regions and have created 3 nations and this about my most progressive one so far.I have never spent any time in the political process and I was hoping not to but Zwotstyg tugged on my heart strings with his telegram that sparked something off in me and now i'm here.Oh,I almost forgot,you don't have to call me The Thessian Republic,it takes to much time,you can call me thessi or TTR if you like.Well,thats it for me,if you want more feel free to message me any way you can and I will do my best to get back to you.

14Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:25 am

Othelos

Othelos

Welcome, TTR! Smile

15Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Zwotstyg

Zwotstyg
Admin

Welcome!

16Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

17Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Luso

Luso

Hello mates! I'm Luso, and I've been playing Nationstates for quite some time (altough I started as a young 7th grader who didn't know how to work in the forums). This is not my first nation, my first nation was Tirmerica (yeah, the same one with that forum thread "What the hell kind of a name is Tirerica?", which I don't seem to be capable of recover because I stopped playing for a year but now this is probably my 5th nation and the one I'm dedicating to the most. I'm currently a 10th grader but don't worry, I'm not one of those CoD loving guys who keep on asking "where's al the grufix? how do I declare wur? where are all du red barruls?". Oh and BTW... I'm portuguese so you all Americans please don't be like some guys are with me asking if Portugal is in Spain, just don't XD.

18Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Zwotstyg

Zwotstyg
Admin

It's in Germany, right? Razz

19Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:34 am

Othelos

Othelos

Welcome to the region! Smile

20Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Luso

Luso

Zwotstyg wrote:It's in Germany, right? Razz
All hail the mighty Kaiser of Luso XD!

21Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:10 am

New Educandi

New Educandi

Hello! I am The Emperor of new Educandi, and i hope to be usefull in the forum!

22Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:15 am

Othelos

Othelos

New Educandi wrote:Hello! I am The Emperor of new Educandi, and i hope to be usefull in the forum!
Welcome! Smile

23Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:27 am

Branson-Crumstainia

Branson-Crumstainia

Hello, I am Lord Zakry Crum of The Crumstainian World Order of Crumstain but you can just call me Zak or Crummer. I have been playing off and on since 2009 if i remember correctly and this is my 3rd nation (the last two are forever gone). I don't have any RP experience here but I do have some from another nation game called "Nations" that was on Facebook (which I no longer have woo!). I look forward to being a new member here and hopefully establish myself successfully here. Peace through power my friends!

24Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Othelos

Othelos

Glad to have you in the region!

25Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:25 pm

Greetings

I am Zander. I have been playing NS since October 2009 and currently hold my WA nation in Balder. I was asked here by your founder. If you wish to view my experience please see my CV located in my signature.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum