International Northern Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International Northern Union Forum

This forum is dedicated to the International Northern Union.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself!

+40
South Returia
Viguslav
Adrianicia
Isakkophland
Lons
Aquilon
Empire of Solas
Flardania
Schweigen
Trontos
Ichoria
Dalter1
The Foxfyre Islands
Linarae
Omdrax
Heart of Kalinigrad
Igniscaeli
Kaverikstan
Interlatist
Kbedians
Graeon
Gutreich
Confederacy States
Barrington-Highsworth
Darnist
Cesatar
Altique
Albiorix
The Celestial Lands
The Crimson Crown
Rysothinor
Branson-Crumstainia
New Educandi
Luso
Othelos
Albynia
Britain-Prussia
Mundimundi
Xin Prussia
Zwotstyg
44 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:07 am

South Returia

South Returia

Hey, this is South Returia, or if you want to call me by one of my internet nicknames, Sylandrophol. I'm a space nerd.

http://sylandrophol.deviantart.com/

77Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:46 am

Axem

Hi all, I am the elected president of the Federal Republic of Axem, we are a parliamentary republic with a deep republican tradition and a deep respect for international relations and international law. We would like to know how we can begin to participate in the organization and induce neighboring nations to open embassies in our territory.

78Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Hello Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Mithrandier

Mithrandier

Hi, I'm originally from The First Coalition, which was a defender region. The Black Riders are too powerful though so we kinda gave up on that so now I'm here to do all the political stuff that nationstates is meant for.

79Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Amero Union. Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:03 am

Amero Union

Greetings from the Amero Union and the great Holy King, your majesty, Jason Rorson IV. The King rules the Nation and all of its realms with an even fist. The Nation believes in supporting education and the justice systems, while also keeping a strong emphasis on defense. The King has just been crowned less than a year ago and is still making his name known to his subjects.

80Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Lord Elrond

Hi. I am the Hidden Refuge of Imladris and I look forward to getting to know you all! You guys seem really cool and I have been on NS for about two years and enjoy it thoroughly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum