International Northern Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International Northern Union Forum

This forum is dedicated to the International Northern Union.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself!

+40
South Returia
Viguslav
Adrianicia
Isakkophland
Lons
Aquilon
Empire of Solas
Flardania
Schweigen
Trontos
Ichoria
Dalter1
The Foxfyre Islands
Linarae
Omdrax
Heart of Kalinigrad
Igniscaeli
Kaverikstan
Interlatist
Kbedians
Graeon
Gutreich
Confederacy States
Barrington-Highsworth
Darnist
Cesatar
Altique
Albiorix
The Celestial Lands
The Crimson Crown
Rysothinor
Branson-Crumstainia
New Educandi
Luso
Othelos
Albynia
Britain-Prussia
Mundimundi
Xin Prussia
Zwotstyg
44 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Othelos

Othelos

Welcome to the region, Zander! Smile

27Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Mkai so hi. My nation name is "United States of Minecraftia" (originally supposed to be just Minecraftia with the US prefix, but when I made this nation at age 13, I was a retard and thought classification would be the equivalent of the WA category, so until 250M citizens, I was stuck with United States of United States of Minecraftia rofl) and I'm basically in the same boat as Othelos (I call him Birk, though). Started NS two years and three weeks as of tomorrow, and his region, the DUAN, was the second and longest one I joined. Since it only had seven members when I joined, I could be considered one of the founding members. For a while, it was successful. Aaaaaaaaaaand then the "James Madison" figure of the region screwed everything up. Three months after it was created. It sustained for a little longer, and eventually disintegrated a little bit before the one year anniversary. From there, I went to the NDU, a branched off region that failed rather miserably imo and eventually wound up here :3.

28Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Othelos

Othelos

Glad to have you as a fully-fledged member of the region! So far staying here has helped put those past regions behind me, maybe it can do the same for you.

29Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:29 am

Rysothinor

Rysothinor

Hello! My nation name is the Principality of Rysothinor but I enjoy role-playing as its prince, Prince Dreyethel Thorat. I came from the Royal Alliance who for all their power and activities they really had little inter-nation involvement so when I got the telegram a few days ago I jumped on board immediately. I hope to eventually start my own political party and rise up in the power chain Razz

30Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:08 am

Othelos

Othelos

Welcome to the region!

31Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:31 pm

Luso

Luso

Rysothinor wrote:Hello! My nation name is the Principality of Rysothinor but I enjoy role-playing as its prince, Prince Dreyethel Thorat. I came from the Royal Alliance who for all their power and activities they really had little inter-nation involvement so when I got the telegram a few days ago I jumped on board immediately. I hope to eventually start my own political party and rise up in the power chain Razz

I suppose you are a LotR fan? Welcome to the region!

32Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:53 pm

The Crimson Crown

The Crimson Crown

Howdy everyone, coming from my first nation, The Empire of the Crimson Crown. Haven't been playing long, but got introduced by Xin Prussia, and took a liking to it. Hope to get acquainted with you all.

33Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Luso

Luso

Crimson Crown wrote:Howdy everyone, coming from my first nation, The Empire of the Crimson Crown. Haven't been playing long, but got introduced by Xin Prussia, and took a liking to it. Hope to get acquainted with you all.

It's always nice to see dedicated people joining us! Welcome!

34Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:06 pm

The Celestial Lands

The Celestial Lands

Good day nations.

My name is Gninnahc. I am a representative of The Celestial Lands. I have been playing nation states for years, but I have just started to get into it seriously. Thanks for having me. What a Face

35Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:08 pm

Howdy!
I'm not new to NS, but I'm very new to this roleplaying kind of things.
Nonetheless I'm terribly interested in taking part. I'll try to be as active as possible!
Thanks and hope we can get along!

Cheers!

36Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:18 am

Luso

Luso

Welcome, Arthysis and Celestial Islands!

@Arthysis: As for the roleplaying, I'm not much sure what you mean. We here at the INU have a political system of our own to serve various purpouses of the general NS gameplay. We recently have become a defender nation so you'll see 2 new offices rising: the Minister of Defense and the Minister of Intelligence. I'm not sure how used to NS you are but most of the game isn't based on nations or regions RPing but rather regional gameplay, mostly due to the existence of raider regions. However if you wish to RP I'd gladly join a roleplay here at our forum with you.

37Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Luso wrote:Welcome, Arthysis and Celestial Islands!

@Arthysis: As for the roleplaying, I'm not much sure what you mean. We here at the INU have a political system of our own to serve various purpouses of the general NS gameplay. We recently have become a defender nation so you'll see 2 new offices rising: the Minister of Defense and the Minister of Intelligence. I'm not sure how used to NS you are but most of the game isn't based on nations or regions RPing but rather regional gameplay, mostly due to the existence of raider regions. However if you wish to RP I'd gladly join a roleplay here at our forum with you.

I beg your pardon for any confusion.
I don't know quite the difference between roleplaying and gameplaying, but what I meant was the Regional Government/Parties/Defence Plan stuff that is going on.
Thanks!

38Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Luso

Luso

No worries. Either way welcome to the region!

PS:Sorry for sounding like a grammar nazi. Heil Diccionary!

39Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:05 pm

Albiorix

Albiorix

Hi guys, Albiorix here

I am fairly new to NS, I've only been playing for about four months however in that time I have witnessed a lot of what goes on here. I would like to use this opportunity to tell you all about my experience before I joined the INU. My first region was a tiny region known as Scullcraftia. It has now faded into insignificance from its height of a whopping 19 nations. Soon after I joined, the region was raided by a squad of raiders led by no one in particular and they operate by essentially commandeering the raided region to plan their next attack. After that they simply leave. This new kind of raider operates for nothing but the sick pleasure of burning and razing regions to the ground.
That was when Zwostyg sent me that fateful telegram. You guys probably know the rest.

40Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:58 pm

Altique

Altique

The Borderlands of Altique is represented by Luther.
First nation played so far
Looking forward into this.
I'm FR

41Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:14 pm

Cesatar

Cesatar

Hi guys, Cesatar here.

Just wanted to say high; hopefully I can be a bit more active within the region in the future.

42Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:31 am

Hello everyone.
Iam Falabravo, Never roleplayed in this game before but iam here since 2007, And after a telegram asking for help against the black riders, i joined.
i hope i can help everyone here

For glory. 

43Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Darnist

Greetings everyone,
I am of the nation Darnist. This is my primary one. Besides this, I maintain about four others less frequently.

44Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:16 am

Hi everyone. I am a refugee from a region decimated by the Black Riders after the founder CTE. I created Leijonne about four years ago, stopped playing and resurrected it last year.  I was never invited to join but I followed a couple of other nations here from my old region.

45Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:36 pm

Barrington-Highsworth

Barrington-Highsworth

Greetings.  I am Lady Jane Grey-Anumia, NationStates gadfly.  I started playing in March 2003 so I might be termed an Elder Stateswoman of the game.  If anyone has any questions about the history of the game, please feel free to ask me, I might be able to share enlightenment.

46Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:14 pm

Confederacy States

Hi I'm Confederacy States

47Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Barrington-Highsworth

Barrington-Highsworth

Welcome!

48Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:53 pm

Confederacy States

Hi it would help us to join the army pls. Do thank u and hi again

49Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:43 pm

Gutreich

Gutreich

Hallo, I represent the nation of Gutreich. My nation was originally based off of medieval Germanic tribes, but I soon decided to make it more similar to Bavaria.

50Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:52 pm

Graeon

Hello, Graeon here. I've been on NationStates a while, but I'm brand-new to this region.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum