International Northern Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International Northern Union Forum

This forum is dedicated to the International Northern Union.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself!

+40
South Returia
Viguslav
Adrianicia
Isakkophland
Lons
Aquilon
Empire of Solas
Flardania
Schweigen
Trontos
Ichoria
Dalter1
The Foxfyre Islands
Linarae
Omdrax
Heart of Kalinigrad
Igniscaeli
Kaverikstan
Interlatist
Kbedians
Graeon
Gutreich
Confederacy States
Barrington-Highsworth
Darnist
Cesatar
Altique
Albiorix
The Celestial Lands
The Crimson Crown
Rysothinor
Branson-Crumstainia
New Educandi
Luso
Othelos
Albynia
Britain-Prussia
Mundimundi
Xin Prussia
Zwotstyg
44 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Greater Strife Reporting in. I've been on NationStates for a long time but decided to restart with a new nation a while back. I will gain my bearings of this fine region and assist where possible.

52Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Confederacy States

Join the military branch

53Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:29 am

Hello all! I am the constitutional monarchy of genuine. I am fairly new to nation states, using it just for a couple of months. I'm looking forward to contributing to these forums, elections and the wellbeing of our region as a whole. Feel free to message me for any reason.

54Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Confederacy States

Join the military branch

55Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Kbedians

The capitalist has arrived. Smile.

56Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:47 am

Interlatist

Interlatist

Well, I am interlatist and my main nation is interlatist. The nation I use in this region is Represetitive of Interlatist, because I already had made a region

57Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Kaverikstan

Hi there! I'm Kaverikstan. Formed in 2012, I haven't really done anything but deal with the 'Issues' segment of the game, but after coming back again early last week, I decided to get into the meat and sociability of it all. It's a pleasure to be here, and thank you for the invitation.

58Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Igniscaeli

Igniscaeli

Hello there I am Igniscaeli and I apologize for the lack of memory for when exactly I started my nation but it has been thrilling and I can't wait to meet you all

59Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Confederacy States

everyone who has joined join the regionel military preferably the military branch

60Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:41 am

Heart of Kalinigrad

Heart of Kalinigrad

Hello! This would be Heart of Kalinigrad via NS... um... I'm a hermit when it comes to forums but I hope I hit the correct button!

61Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:04 pm

Omdrax

Omdrax

Hi! I represent the nation of Omdrax, and am excited to be a part of the INU. This looks like fun, and I hope to see you all soon!

62Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:32 am

Linarae

Linarae

Welcome Omdrax

63Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:28 pm

The Foxfyre Islands

The Foxfyre Islands

Hello all, I'm Foxfyre and I will be joining the INU near the end of the month. I'm currently the WA Delegate for the IWU (resigning). How goes it you all?

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_foxfyre_islands

64Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:55 am

Zwotstyg

Zwotstyg
Admin

Hi, Foxfyre! It's great to have you coming here--I know you'll be an enormous asset to the region.

https://internorthernunion.forumotion.com

65Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Fri May 02, 2014 12:19 pm

Dalter1

Hey guys! Wink 

I'm James, and seem to be the minority in actually picking some sort of feasible name. But aside from that, I've been playing NS for over a year now, and have held dozens of positions during that period... which is, cool, I guess.

In real life I'm British, and reside somewhere in London. I enjoy karate, and have been training for over ten years.

And that's all I'll ever tell you you'll ever need to know about me haha.

Help a boring guy out, and ask questions!

66Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty The Commonwealth of Ichoria Fri May 23, 2014 1:19 pm

Ichoria

Ichoria

Hi, everybody! I'm glad to be here!

My original nation was named Adongo, and had an african-warlord-state kind of vibe, but i never got around to join a new region so it quikly got boring and i eventually left it. Now my nation is Ichoria, a liberal democracy with a mix of scandinavian and italian influences.

I have been on NationStates since about 2012. I would be thrilled to get to know everyone, and I look forward to explore the roleplaying and defence in this region!

Signed;
The Commonwealth of Ichoria

67Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun May 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Trontos

Trontos

Trontos coming in to say hello.

This is my second Nation, so I know the basics somewhat. I think t's time for me to get into the "Social" Part of Nationstates.

68Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon May 26, 2014 6:50 pm

Schweigen

Schweigen

Hello, I am Schweigen and I have recently joined the INU. I played NationStates a little while back, and recently decided to comeback and create a new nation. I am a casual player, so you won't see me on for extended periods of time too often, but I do try to get on every other day for at least a couple minutes. I'm excited to see what this community can offer me, and what I can offer it! Auf Weidersehen!(means see you later)

PS: Schweigen means 'to remain silent' in German :-)

69Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Tue May 27, 2014 11:55 pm

Flardania

Flardania

Bonjour mon amis!!!.The Anime Reality Republic of Flardania at your service!

I have been playing NS since Nov 2012 (I remember because of Hurricane Sandy). I have been in about 3 regions and have created 2 nations this is the only one left tho.I ust got comfortable in my old region and gained influence but Zwotstyg made me feel so special and important with his telegram and now i'm here. I would like to accociate with you all and maybe someone to help refine my factbook to be better then it already is. Once again hey all and I hope we can get along. XD

70Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:50 am

Empire of Solas

Hi,

I'm the empire of Solas. I've been playing NS for 3-4 months. I haven't done much with regional forums and other activities, but I'm excited to get involved.

71Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Aquilon

Aquilon

Hi there, I've been playing NS for years now, but I haven't really took the time to join a community or the like. This looks fun and exciting, and I look forward to work with you guys.

72Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:58 pm

Lons

Lons

Hello! I'm Lons, and I've made my first account on here 2 years ago now. I'm looking to become an active player on the NS Sports subforum as well as in the WorldVision contest, both on the NS Forums. Apart from that, I'm also somebody that'll be happy to partake in regional businesses. I'm Dutch.

73Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty woot. Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Isakkophland

Hello from Isakkophland:)

I've been on NS for about a year now, but my first account got deleted from being absent for too long.

74Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:39 am

Adrianicia

hello I'm Adrianicia and iv'e been on nation states for about 8 months and I haven't been with a small group like this before and Im really looking forward to this region

75Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Viguslav

Viguslav

Hello everybody! I'm Viguslav. I started to play NS the 6th of June 2014, so you can say I'm a noob. I'm already learning the mechanics of the game and the forums,so please bare with me for the time being and sorry, in advance, if I mess something up. I joined the INU after being encouraged by Luso to start playing NS. Yes I'm Portuguese. If you have any questions or something you think I can help you with, just ask!  Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum