International Northern Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International Northern Union Forum

This forum is dedicated to the International Northern Union.

You are not connected. Please login or register

INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:24 pm

New Educandi

New Educandi

this thread will be used to decide who the chairman will be.

to get started, i would like to propose myself as the chairman, due to the fact that i have a profound interest in politicks,(i am the student council president in my school) and i have many ideas that i think the INU would very much like.

2INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:45 pm

I would like to propose Minecraftia as Chairman. I have seen them work in several other regions and they are top notch at working our compromises and organizing votes.

3INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Rysothinor

Rysothinor

I would like to propose myself as chairman. I have decent experience as a leader and enjoy the game of politics. I believe that I would make an excellent chairman for voicing the will of the INUCA as I am incredibly active and work well with others. I hope you will consider me in your thoughts on the election of the chairman.
-Crowned Prince of Rysothinor, Dreyethel Thorat

4INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:00 am

Jonessippi

Jonessippi

I don't care who's the chairman as long as their the best for the job.

5INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:42 am

Branson-Crumstainia

Branson-Crumstainia

I'll nominate myself just because I am acting chairman and am willing to serve as INUCA chairman. I'm honest and loyal to the INU and would love to continue serving.

6INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:19 pm

New Educandi

New Educandi

ok, so, are we ready to begin deliberations and vote?

7INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:51 am

New Educandi wrote:ok, so, are we ready to begin deliberations and vote?

Yes we need to get this rolling

8INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:21 pm

Rysothinor

Rysothinor

Question now is if we do open voting or we send telegrams with our vote to Zwotstyg.

9INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:47 pm

I believe we open voting, as this is an internal decision for the INUCA

10INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Rysothinor

Rysothinor

Ok then, lets commence with a vote, it shall start on January 4th at 11:00 PM GMT (6:00 EST) and end on January 6th at 11:00 PM GMT, does this sound reasonable to everyone?

11INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:09 pm

New Educandi

New Educandi

sounds good to me.

12INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:33 pm

Rysothinor

Rysothinor

I vote for Rysothinor for chairman.

13INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:12 am

I vote for Minecraftia for chairman

14INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:49 pm

New Educandi

New Educandi

I vote for New Educandi as chairman.

15INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:02 am

Jonessippi

Jonessippi

I vote for New Educandi.

16INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Rysothinor

Rysothinor

Voting is now closed and New Educandi is the new INUCA Chairman!

17INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:23 pm

New Educandi

New Educandi

thank you all, at least those who voted.

18INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Empty Re: INUCA Chairman (1st INUCA) Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Zwotstyg

Zwotstyg
Admin

Now that you have a chairman, everyone can start posting topics for proposals and new ideas.

Some things to get you started could be a system to decide on the INUCA chairman (so that you don't have to hustle around trying to decide how to select them), abolishing the regional chairman since we now have polls, and so forth (Othelos had an idea that he was going to contact you about as well, regarding voting restrictions).

The "Introduction" topic I posted here should describe everything well enough for you to understand how to post your own proposals.

https://internorthernunion.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum